Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Animation Personal Project Review

My personal project consisted of another kinetic typography project. This project started out as an emagine entry project, however, half way through the song, I began to lose interest. Therefore, the project became a trial project. I used it to try different ideas and techniques. I wanted to add much more color and transitions and effects to the words than earlier projects.
    Throughout my project, I learned different skills and techniques to use for future projects. The end product took about 1 week to do and is fairly complete. The pre-editing process took a few days as well. Perhaps the most difficult part of kinetic typography projects is finding the perfect song, speech, etc. The audio has to be easy to comprehend (Same with the text), appropriate for whatever you're doing, and last but not least, it has to be appealing to you.
     If I redid another typography project, I would keep the opening sequence of this project, and change some of the images and texts used. I learned how to use more colors and lots more transitions in this project.
     I am overall content with my project and am looking forward to any other future projects as I know they will only continue to get better and better.

2 comments:

  1. Great information. Thanks for providing us such a useful information. Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information. I am huge fan of blogger as blogging become so easy with this platform. my 3D Animated Logo Design has so many blogs on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghhh, writing and font style is painful and make it hard to read. 3D ANIMATED LOGO DESIGN

    ReplyDelete