Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Quarter Review Of E-communication In Video


During the time spent in the video branch of E-communication, I have learned a lot ranging from setting up a camera properly to editing, filming, and getting different angles and views for each and every shot. I especially loved the chase scene due to its fun and exciting scenes and moving around the school while capturing the six shot sequence. However, going outside to film wasn't the only fun thing about the chase scene. It had an aspect to it that made the filming of it and watching the action and the film come to life had a very lively element in it. But the chase scene wasn't the only project that I had enjoyed. The AB sequence was also very entertaining. The only thing that I didn't enjoy during the entire process of video was the part that I didn't have many people to converse with. If I had a few friends in my group or someone to talk to this entire video quarter would've been a lot more fun for me. But besides that, I enjoyed the video part of E-comm.

No comments:

Post a Comment