Tuesday, December 19, 2017

PeRsOnAl PrOjEcT

     My project is another kinetic typography. This time around, with much much more experience, I was able to hit the ground running. I tried to use a lot more effects and styles while at the same time maintaining the same theme throughout. Like my previous project, I based my lyrics and background off of the song. For my project, I used the old styles for the intro. I however, did the same thing I did last time. I based my background off of the song. I painted my own background and imitated the same colors throughout. This project had to be done in a very short timeframe.
     The entire project was to be done within one month. Kinetic typography is time consuming and each text, alignment, font, effect, etc. has to not only show the correct wording, but be entertaining and express the thought in it. The project was 2/3 completed within the first week and a half. However, following this, motivation and inspiration began to fade.


No comments:

Post a Comment