Friday, August 29, 2014

My Personality Type

My personality type is ISFP and ESFP.  ISFP means that they are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. They enjoy the present moment and don't worry about the future as much as the present. Working by myself and on my own time scale is also part of the ISFP type. ISFP also means that you stay committed and loyal to friends, beliefs, and values to themselves. People with ISFP also don't force their beliefs onto other people. ESFP means that people are very lively and enthusiastic. They are also very down-to-earth and very practical. They are also caring and responsible. I share the same traits with President John F. Kennedy(ESFP) and Jonathan Ive(ISFP).

I think these traits describe me fairly well. The points that are "Right On" are probably the quiet part. The point that I don't think describes me is worrying only about the present and not the future. I tend to lean toward worrying about the present, but still put a fair bit of thought into the future. These traits don't really help me find out more about why I lean to ideas over others.

The traits did explain why I act the way I do in a group or in a family or team situation. If the role and group matches up, I would be able to theoretically fit in and be more active in that group. If it doesn't, then the entire group will not only be awkward but also nothing would run correctly.

I think people would misunderstand me because I am a very quiet person and some may interpret that as "I don't want to talk to you" or "I don't like you." I have trouble communicating with my grandmother and she might think that I don't like spending time with her or even that I don't like her.

Ben Ng
August 29

No comments:

Post a Comment