Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Google Sketch-up Dream House

Google Sketch-up:


The things I liked about my house is that it turned out exactly the way I wanted it to be. I had to restart due to not being able to find my house again, but the new version turned out 10 times better than what it could've been. One major thing I like about my house is that the front turned out really nice and better than I could've imagined.
Another large factor in that are the cars and fountain in the front of my house. I really liked how it added to the rich aspect of it. I also liked how my house was placed/created. Putting it on an island surrounded by water made the house more presentable than putting it among something like a neighborhood.
This project relates to E-comm because of the actual working of the project. Using Google Sketch-up helps create and utalize the ability to work with models and create models. Google Sketch-up can relate to many aspects of the E-comm field.
Ben Ng
10-8-14

No comments:

Post a Comment