Friday, December 18, 2015

Graphic Design: Business Card & Postcard

   My business cards were based off a moo card. I made each with an elegant circle design with my initials inside.

   Next, I created more business card layouts and tried different types, gradients, and patterns. I next made more cards and lay a picture behind it with curvy letters for my initial. My backs of my cards included my logo.

    My postcard consists of a quote and the person's logo. This quote connects with people because it motivates them to push back any evil tendencies and overcome them. It tells people that their bad admissions are only controlled by themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Appreciate your designing skills . thanks for sharing such a great article with us its really informative and interesting looking forward to see more update like that Thanks .

    Law Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive business card logo design you have shared i really appreciated and helpful for me because i am also as a logo designer in UK it is intereting and get the new idea come to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good work you have shared, here i also want share my work for as i am Logo Design Service provider at USA based company checkout here: https://www.logoglaze.com/portfolio/

    ReplyDelete