Friday, February 24, 2017

Animation: Professional Project Review

    Pixar: Lifted

 In the animated short by pixar named "Lifted," the entire short film consists of comedy without words, and a lot of emotion. One thing I noticed is how big of a role sound effect and music play in telling the story.
     I think the story was very well told and definitely entertaining even though there wasn't any words said.
    Throughout the animation, the lighting and effects were spot on and very realistic. The most important part, in my opinion, was the fluidity of its movements. The smooth movement was extremely appealing and satisfying to look at.
    Pixar's "Lifted," offered a very insightful learning experience. I took quite a bit from watching this, but the most important things I've learned are: Music & sound effects play a big role and fluidity/ smoothness are extremely important. These factors create emotion and make projects much more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment