Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Creative Designs



Graphic Design: Creative Designs


My Final Piece of Work



    My final piece was a creative piece. I really wanted to make something new and different. I ended up deciding on a deck of cards and a pair of dice. These two objects compliment each other because they are both used in many gambling situations or tricks. I relate very closely to my design of the cards because I like performing magic tricks. I think a deck of cards means different things to different people, some view them as it is, just a deck of cards. Some however, view them as I do. A form of life. When performing magic tricks it gives you such a satisfying feeling that is unexplainable.



Process of Creation

While creating these three pieces I was thinking about what I wanted the end project to look like and what it was going to take to get it there. For my normal pencil, I had to think of what it was suppose to look like to be able to edit it appropriately.















Creative Pencil
     My creative pencil was a bit different. I knew I wanted to make something that I could relate to (Explained in next paragraph). I made my original pencil base then decided on what I could do to make it different. I finally settled on a pencil, but with a spade on it.













What I Learned


   During this project my 3 big take aways are how a graphic designer can connect to their art, how their work represents them, and how to make different and varying pieces of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment