Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Graphic Design: Patterns

Graphic Design: Pattern Designs

       Motif

             Radial designs are very unique because they don't work like other patterns. They don't repeat if you connect the sides or repeat if you place them side to side. These types of designs only work from one point of origin.



     Repeating Pattern

   
              My repeating pattern is revolved around the same idea as my motif. I was interested in circular designs and wanted to involve it in my pattern. I soon settled on creating a pattern that reminded me of Van Gogh's famous Starry Night.

6 comments:

  1. Your pattern are very pretty but are really tight. I don't know if that's the computer or what but your blue pattern is very unique and very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your motif is very simple but your repeat pattern is really goo and well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your motif is very simple but your repeat pattern is really goo and well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR circles are super amazing, I like your design how you made it, Very nicely done, the radial is a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your motif's super trippy, and your pattern's just really cool!!!!!!!! I would add some color in your motif though

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that your Motif is really cool and your pattern almost reminds me of fingerprints. (¯`•._.•´¯)

    ReplyDelete